The obective of the sFly project is to develop several small and safe helicopters which can fly autonomously in city-like enviroments and which can be used to assist humans in tasks like rescue and monitoring.
sFly is funded by the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° 231855.
- ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- INRIA: Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et en Automatique, France
- TUC: Technical University of Crete, Greece → Leaving project by 31st December 2009
- CSEM Centre Suisse d'Electronique et de Microtechnique SA, Switzerland
- ATG: Ascending Technologies GMBH, Germany
- CERTH: Centre for Research and Technology, Hellas → Entering by 1st January 2010
The project started on January 1st 2009 and will be finished by 31 December 2011.